Are you ready to embark on a journey of empowerment and awareness?
Peli Health is thrilled to invite you to an exclusive virtual screening of “Below the Belt,” a groundbreaking documentary that tackles the critical issues surrounding endometriosis, a condition affecting 1 in 10 women worldwide. Join us for this eye-opening event and take part in an essential conversation about women’s health and wellness. This powerful documentary sheds light on the hidden struggles of endometriosis, offering a glimpse into the painful realities and widespread challenges faced by millions of women worldwide.
Don’t miss this extraordinary opportunity to be part of a crucial conversation and empower yourself with knowledge about women’s pelvic health and wellness. Reserve your free ticket now by signing up, and we’ll send you the promo code to redeem your free screening ticket while they last. Let’s join hands to break the silence and make a difference in the lives of those affected by endometriosis. Together, we can bring about positive change in healthcare systems and society as a whole.
Event Date, Time and Ticket Details:
- On demand, at your convenience, starting from December 1, 2023, 6:30 pm EST, with a 48-hour window to watch on demand through December 3, 2023 at midnight.
- Sign up below to and you will receive an email with your code for a free ticket while they last.
- Additional tickets available at $12 each, and all proceeds from ticket sales will support Below the Belt’s Action Plan. Tickets can be purchased here.
Why Attend “Below the Belt” Screening?
- Discover the personal and inspiring stories of four patients as they urgently seek answers to mysterious symptoms.
- Learn how we can collectively fight back to improve healthcare for everyone.
- Raise awareness about endometriosis and its impact on women’s lives.
- Empower yourself, your family, and friends with knowledge about pelvic health and wellness.
- Hear from the executive producer Rosario Dawson: “Below the Belt aims to revolutionize the status quo so that people with endometriosis get what we deserve—the right to live healthy, informed, fulfilling lives.”
Watch the Trailer